Reverse logistics for e-commerce returns
Without doubt, you’re very familiar with e-commerce.
The model below is our vision on the ideal e-commerce model.
Most e-commerce companies do control perfectly their outbound flow.
They get the right products at the right time at the right customer.
- But what do you do with returns?
- How do you handle returns?
Egate2c at your service
- Processes involved with returning goods from the customer (in Europe) to the retailer’s warehouse.
- Products may be returned because of quality problems or because the customer doesn’t like the product.
- European legislation allows the consumer to return the good and ask for refund within 14 days without providing a reason.
The importance of a good return policy
Important for 83% of your consumers and prospects!